Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yet Another Wayans? Jacquie Wayans New Inspirational CD Release:  My Strength, My Song

Yet Another Wayans? Jacquie Wayans New Inspirational CD Release: My Strength, My Song

NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jacquie Wayans, author of the 2012 children's book Ambrose, and co-author of the popular NYC Best Public School Guides, has released her debut CD. Ms. Wayans steps from the shadows as author and radio host on Don't Give Up radio show, Sela Media Network, into that of a songstress on this freshman project.

My Strength, My Song, is comprised of cover songs from legends in Christian Music, such as Donnie McClurkin, Cece Winans and Sandi Patty. Wayans delivers the songs in a smooth jazzy style that soothes the listener through the musical journey. Each song is introduced by spoken word snippets, set to ambient sound, that reveal glimpses into stormy periods of Wayans' life that through persistence and prayer she was able to withstand.

The CD is a timely source of hope as 2013 rises on the coattails of numerous tragedies, loss and economic crisis. Wayans states, "I am a single mom of 3 who lived in poverty and transitioned from brokenness and rejection to a place of level ground. There was I time I wanted to give up on life, and a song by Fred Hammond pulled me back and revived my soul. It is my desire that this music will be used to send the message that this is not the time to give up. God is no respecter of persons, but he is a respecter of faith."

Jacquie Wayans' debut concert series will be held first in the Bronx and in Harlem. Tickets for the concerts may be purchased at www.jacquiewayans.eventbrite.com. Attendees will receive the CD Free.

SOURCE The Original Man Entertainment Group

The Original Man Entertainment Group

CONTACT: Ian Harmon, PR Representative, The Original Man Entertainment Group, +1-888-445-8708 ext. 1, harmon@originalmanentertainmentgroup.com


-------
Profile: intent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home