Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Following Is Being Issued By RCA Records on Behalf of Avril Lavigne

The Following Is Being Issued By RCA Records on Behalf of Avril Lavigne

Avril Apologizes to Fans

NEW YORK, Sept. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to reports that Avril Lavigne recently had a run in with paparazzi while spending private time with her husband, Deryck Whibley, she has this to say:

I'd like to sincerely apologize for my behavior with the Paparazzi. It's trying at best dealing with their insistent intrusions. I meant no offense to my fans, whose relationship I truly value. I have and will always go out of my way for my fans. My behavior was a reaction to the persistent attack from the paparazzi.

Avril

Source: RCA Records

CONTACT: Sherry Ring of RCA Records, +1-212-833-6394

Web site: http://www.rcarecords.com/

-------
Profile: intent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home