Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Monday, July 11, 2016

My Eye Media Expands Blu-ray Disc Association Membership and Chief Innovation Officer Juan Reyes is Appointed Blu-ray Disc Association PG-3 Chair

My Eye Media Expands Blu-ray Disc Association Membership and Chief Innovation Officer Juan Reyes is Appointed Blu-ray Disc Association PG-3 Chair

BURBANK, Calif., July 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- My Eye Media announced today that it has expanded its Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) Membership to Contributor Member. As part of My Eye Media's Increased Participation, Juan Reyes, My Eye Media's Chief Innovation Officer has been appointed the PG-3 Chair for the System Compatibility Group (SCG) of the BDA.

Reyes will chair the BDA committee tasked with developing a system compatibility testing program in support of the new Ultra HD Blu-ray(TM) format. The committee will conduct a series of Round Robin Tests (RRTs), essential to ensuring content and device compatibility within the Ultra HD Blu-ray(TM) format. "I am gratified that the BDA membership has chosen me to lead the PG-3 committee and oversee the RRTs," said Reyes.

"My Eye Media has worked closely with the Studios and Player Manufacturers for many years testing both devices and content for a multitude of digital platforms. We are especially enthusiastic about Ultra HD Blu-ray(TM) and our expanded membership with the BDA," said Michael Kadenacy CEO.

Reyes will be chairing the PG-3 committee meeting at the Blu-ray Disc Association conference in Vancouver, BC, July 12, 2016.

About My Eye Media
My Eye Media is the leader in quality assurance, technical analysis and testing of all formats of digital motion picture content. The company's deep understanding of the technical intricacies required for the digital landscape makes its work critical to major film studios, cable and satellite channels, streaming media providers and content library owners. My Eye Media was founded in 2004 and is the most advanced and experienced digital-file testing company in the world. The company is headquartered in the heart of the post-production district in Burbank, California, and it has offices in New York and Tokyo. My Eye Media also manages a global workforce of technicians. More information at www.myeyemedia.com.



SOURCE My Eye Media

My Eye Media

CONTACT: Josh Erkman, My Eye Media, 818.559-7200, Josherkman@myeyemedia.com

Web Site: http://www.myeyemedia.com


-------
Profile: intent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home