Paul Korda . com - The Web Home of Paul Korda, singer, musician & song-writer.

International Entertainment News

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Child Entrepreneur to Inspire Kids in America

Child Entrepreneur to Inspire Kids in America

CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y., July 17 /PRNewswire/ -- My name is Leanna Archer from Leanna's Inc. I am an 11-year-old successful entrepreneur with a hair product company in Long Island, NY. I would love to let kids in America know that it's never too young to start a business.

I am featured in Hype Hair Magazine July '07 issue page 33. The Editor in Chief of Hype Hair Magazine (Adrienne Moore) called me a genius. Ebony magazine's Brian Monroe's assistant (Vickie Miller) is planning on writing a story about me in the fall as well. Sally Jessy Raphael talk net radio invited me to be on their show on July 26 at 11:30 a.m. Jennifer Lewis-Hall from "My Two Cents" on BETJ wants me to be a guest on one of her radio shows. New York NEWSDAY newspaper reporter/columnist Carrie Mason-Draffen scheduled me for a short story, they believe I can make a difference and I know I can, they also believe that America needs to know about me. Receiving an email from the president of BET entertainment Reginald Hudlin to congratulate me was a motivation.

I want to inspire other children in the country; I want to let them know that if I can do it they can too. I want to go to schools all over the U.S. and let kids know that they can become anything they want to be; they just have to believe. I believe a kid can motivate other kids better than an adult can.

I am just an 11-year-old child entrepreneur with a lot of great ideas. One of them is the fact that we all grow up celebrating birthdays every year and it's not until we're 16 that there is a Sweet Sixteen party, which I am looking forward to. I think that 13 should be a big deal too. We become a teenager and I think we should have cards from Hallmark, etc., with this appropriate title "Thriving Thirteen."

Related Links
Main Page

http://www.leannashair.com/

Press Release Contact Information:
Leanna Archer (Child Entrepreneur)
CEO
Leanna's Inc.
631-439-1760
leanna@leannashair.com

This release was issued through WebWire(R). For more information visit http://www.webwire.com/.


First Call Analyst:
FCMN Contact:


Source: Leanna's Inc.

CONTACT: Leanna Archer (Child Entrepreneur), CEO of Leanna's Inc.,
+1-631-439-1760, leanna@leannashair.com

Web site:

http://www.leannashair.com/


-------
Profile: intent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home